Comilla University Admission Test Result 2016-17 will publish soon. You may know that the Comilla University Admission Test Notice 2016-17 has been announced on the. The Eligible Student can apply any times from Starting the Admission and it will valid till. The Applicant can apply via Mobile phone and the Admission fee detected as TK 550. To know details about the Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17, Read the Details on below.
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Application Deadline:
The Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 will start on 1st October 2016and the last Date is 20 October 2016. You can Apply any times of 24 hours is available for Apply. If you want to Apply on Comilla University, Just Read the Requirements First and then click the Apply Now Button to Apply. Please be noted that we have added all the requirements about the necessary information which require completing Admission in Comilla University on the Session 2016-2017.
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Admission Circular:
The Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Published! We have added the Full circular in Bengali here. Just Read the below circular and follow the details before Applying.
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Application Requirements:
The students who passed the HSC or Alim Exam 2016 or 2015 and passed SSC or Dakhil Exam on 2014 or 2013 can apply for Admitted on Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17. Check below the Requirements:
- The Department or Technology Divided on these Steps. This is the 1st Unit and known as the A unit. Here available Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Information and Communication technology (ICT), Physics, Chemistry, Statistic and Pharmacy.
- On the B Category here available Bangla, English, Economics and the Other Related Subject or Department.
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Application Conditions:
- The Applicant must require Total GPA 7.00 from Their HSC and SSC Results for avail to Admit on Comilla University.
- Applicant Require 3.00 or more different on HSC or SSC Examination.
- The Admission Applicant of CSE, ICT or Physics Department requires 3.00 on Mathematics Subject on HSC Exam, The Applicant of Pharmacy Require 3.50 on Biology and Chemistry on HSC Examination.
- “B Category” All Applicants require to Total GPA 6.00 from HSC and SSC Exam. Applicant Require 3.00 per different Public Exam like on HSC or SSC Examination
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Application Format and Rules:
- The Applicant needs to send the Message to 16222 from their Teletalk Prepaid Mobile with keeping sufficient balance on Mobile.
- Then you will receive a user ID and Password. You Must need to save the user ID and password.
- Applicant needs to Go their message option from Teletalk Prepaid mobile then need to type:
COU<space> 1st Three letters of the Applicant’s HSC Education Board Name<space> HSC Roll Number<space> HSC Passing Year<space> 1st Three letters of the Applicant’s SSC Education Board Name<space> SSC Roll Number<space>SSC Passing year<space> the Desire Group Keyword and Send the Message to 16222. As an Example: COU<space>DHA<space> 123456<space>2016 <space>DIN<space>654321<space>2014 <space>A to 16222.
Here, DHA is the HSC Education Board Name 1st three Letters, 123456 HSC Roll Number, 2016 HSC Passing year, DIN is the SSC Education Board Name 1st three Letters, 654321 SSC Roll Number, and A is the Category Keyword.
- After Successfully Sending, You will receive a feedback SMS immediately with your provided information and a PIN (Personal Identity Number) for verifying. If you agree to pay your Admission fees via sending another SMS like:
COU<space>YES<space>PIN Number<space>Your Contact Number and Send the Message to 16222.
Comilla University Keyword, Group Name, and Admission fees 2016-17:
|Group Name||Keyword||Admission Fees (with VAT)|
Available Quota for Applicant: There are four available Quotas on Comilla University Admission Test Result 2016-17. The Quotas are Freedom Fighter Quota (FFQ), Tribe Quota (TQ), Physical Disability Quota (PDQ) and Dependent Quota (DQ).
If you have any Quota available Just Add this after your Category Keyword like: COU<space>DHA<space>123456<space>2016<space>DIN<space>654321<space>2014 <space>A<space> Your Available Quota keyword and send to 16222.
Comilla University Admission Test Mark Distribution 2016-17:
Total marks for Admission Test 2016-17 on Comilla University is total 100. Unit based Marks are for Unit A: English 15, Bangla 10, Physics 25, Chemistry 25 and Biology or Mathematics 25; Unit B: English 25, Bangla 25, General Knowledge 10 and Social Environment and Science Related Total 40; Unit C: English 20, Bangla 10, Accounting 25, Business Statists and Banking 25, Analytical Ability and critical Reasoning 20.
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Schedule:
The Admission Test of Comilla University 2016-17 will be held on the following Schedule.
- Comilla University A Unit Admission Test: 4 December, 2016 [10:00 AM to 11:00 AM]
- Comilla University B Unit Admission Test: 4 December, 2016 [03:00 pm to 04:00 pm]
- Comilla University C Unit Admission Test: 5 December, 2016 [10:00 AM to 11:00 AM]
Comilla University Admission Test 2016-17 Admit Card Download:
After completing all processes of Application, Just Download the Admit card from the below link. You need to Download two copy od Admit card because one copy require submitting to the Exam hall authority and one copy is for you. Just Enter your User ID & Password and then click on the Submit button to log in the Comilla University Admission portal and Download your Admit Card.
Comilla University Admission Test Result 2016-17:
You will Eligible to Check the Comilla University Admission Test Result 2016-17 from the Official Website of Comilla University and also from the Mobile SMS. You will also Eligible to Check your Admission Test Result 2016-17 of Comilla Education Board from here after Publishing the Result.
If you feel Interest of any kind of related data about Comilla University Admission Test Result 2016-17 please inform us now. Remember that we’ll try to give answer your entire question.