Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017! DBBL has Announced Scholarship Circular for the SSC Passed Student 2017 under Any Education Board Bangladesh. The Examine, who will apply for Scholarship, can be selected! After Selecting, they will Receive 2000 per Month and Annually 3500 TK for Educational Instruments and Dress. Do you want to apply? First you need to know the Requirements. If you are eligible, you can apply for the DBBL SSC Scholarship 2017. All Guideline & necessary information is available here. You can read more details from the below.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017 Schedule:
Here is the important dates are available! It’s very important for you. Just keep the dates in mind. Then complete the Process carefully.
- Application Submit Start Date: 07 May, 2017;
- Last Date of Application Submit: 05 June, 2017;
- Primary Selection List Publish: 07 June, 2017;
- Documents Verification date: 08 June 2017 to 20 June 2017;
- Final Result Publish Date: Not Announce Yet.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017 Requirements:
- Student Must passed SSC or Equivalent Result in 2017.
- City Corporation Area Students need to have GPA 5.00 (Without Optional Subject).
- District Level Area Students need to have GPA 5.00 (Without Optional Subject).
- Local Students need to have GPA 4.83 (Without Optional Subject).
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017 Amount & Duration:
- Selected Students will receive 2000 TK per month.
- Selected Students will Receive 2500 TK Annually for Education Elements and,
- 1000 TK for Dress.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017 General Conditions:
- The Students who have received any Scholarship from any Source (Without Government Scholarship) won’t be eligible.
- Village/Backward site Students will Receive 90% of Total Scholarship.
- 50% of Total Scholarship will be reserved for Girls.
We hope you have successfully read details about Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2017 from above. Do you have any question abou this? If yes, you can feel free to contact us here. We will reply you back soon with proper information. You can also Visit your nearest Dutch Bangla Bank, Mobile Banking Office (Rocket) or Fast Track to get more Information about the Scholarship.