National University Honors Admission Circular/Notice 2017-18:
The National University Honours Admission 2016-17 Notice has been Published by the National University Education Board Bangladesh. The people who are looking for the NU Admission Circular 2017-18, here is the Full Details about NU Admission Notice 2017 for Session 2017-18. Here is the Honours Admission Notice 2017-18 Full in Bengali. The Admission Process will start from 24th August 2017 and Continue till 20th September 2017.
National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Requirements:
- Minimum GPA 2.00 (With Optional Subject) in SSC.
- Minimum GPA 2.00 (With Optional Subject) in HSC.
- Sum of GPA 4.00 (SSC & HSC).
- On 31st December 2017, Maximum Age 22 Years.
How to Apply National University Honours Admission 2017-18?
If you want to Apply National University NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18, The Complete Guideline is available here. You can follow the Step by Step Guideline to Complete your Admission form Fill up. It is very easy to Submit NU Admission Form 2017-18. Anyone can complete the process within a few Minutes. We hope if you read the below Guideline carefully, You can submit Application form Alone from your PC/Laptop. If you face any problem, you can inform us via the below comment box or Call National University Admission Helpline 2017-18 for Assistance.
- First Visit nu.edu.bd/admissions and then, Click Apply Now Button.
- First Step about Applicant SSC & HSC Info. Enter you SSC Roll Number, Select Board Name and SSC Passing Year. Then, Enter HSC Roll Number, Select Board Name and HSC Passing Year.
- If you completed the First Step, Click Next Button.
- Second Step about Education & Personal Info. If you are Eligible to Apply, You will show your SSC & HSC Education info and Your Personal Info (Applicant Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender). Check the Information carefully. If the date of Birth or Gender contains wrong, you can correct it by clicking “Click to change”.
- Then, Click the Next button to go to the next step.
- Third Step, College & Subject Selection. In this step, you will get all eligible college lists. You can select up to 15 College & Subject.
- After Selecting The College and Subject, Click the Next Button.
- Fourth Step, Quota. If you have any Quota, Just select in this Step. The available Quotas are Freedom Fighter, Tribal & Physically Disabled.
- Click Next button after completing Step 4. If you don’t have any Quota, Click next or, if available, Select and Click Next Button.
- Fifth Step, Photo. Here you need to upload your Recent Photo of Maximum 50 KB and Desired Size 120X150 Pixels.
- Then Click, Preview Application and Check all the info you have entered.
- If all ok, Just Click Submit Application Button.
- After Clicking Application Submit Button, you will get an Admission Roll & PIN Number. You need to save it for Future.
- Then, Download the Admit card by Clicking “Download Admit Card” button.
This is the Final Session of the complete Article about National University – NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18! We hope that you have successfully understood about the Article successfully. Do you have any Complaint about this post or require more data? Please share your Experience with us here. It will help us to improve our Service. Let’s Visit again for Further Education Info. Thank you for visiting us.