National University NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18 ! Welcome to the latest Information about National University (NU) Admission Circular 2017-18 Session. We are here to inform you all the necessary information like the NU Honors Admission Circular, Admission Notice, Admission Schedule, NU Honors Admission Result 2017-18, Merit List, Waiting List, Release Slip and all the Necessary Information which you are looking for. This is the complete Article about the National University Honors Admission Circular 2017-18 where you will get all the require Information as an Applicant of National University Bangladesh. Just allow us some of your Valuable time and Read the desired data which you are looking for. This is our Pleasure to inform you that, We have provided all the Information Category based Serially. All Important Information about NU Honours Admission will be available on our Facebook Fan Page. Just Like us : https://fb.com/govresultbd
National University Honors Admission Circular/Notice 2017-18:
The National University Honours Admission 2016-17 Notice has been Published by the National University Education Board Bangladesh. The people who are looking for the NU Admission Circular 2017-18, here is the Full Details about NU Admission Notice 2017 for Session 2017-18. Here is the Honours Admission Notice 2017-18 Full in Bengali. The Admission Process will start from 24th August 2017 and Continue till 20th September 2017.
National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Requirements:
- Minimum GPA 2.00 (With Optional Subject) in SSC.
- Minimum GPA 2.00 (With Optional Subject) in HSC.
- Sum of GPA 4.00 (SSC & HSC).
- On 31st December 2017, Maximum Age 22 Years.
How to Apply National University Honours Admission 2017-18?
If you want to Apply National University Honours Admission 2017-18, The Complete Guideline is available here. You can follow the Step by Step Guideline to Complete your Admission form Fill up. It is very easy to Submit NU Admission Form 2017-18. Anyone can complete the process within a few Minutes. We hope if you read the below Guideline carefully, You can submit Application form Alone from your PC/Laptop. If you face any problem, you can inform us via the below comment box or Call National University Admission Helpline 2017-18 for Assistance.
- First Visit nu.edu.bd/admissions and then, Click Apply Now Button.
- First Step about Applicant SSC & HSC Info. Enter you SSC Roll Number, Select Board Name and SSC Passing Year. Then, Enter HSC Roll Number, Select Board Name and HSC Passing Year.
- If you completed the First Step, Click Next Button.
- Second Step about Education & Personal Info. If you are Eligible to Apply, You will show your SSC & HSC Education info and Your Personal Info (Applicant Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Gender). Check the Information carefully. If the date of Birth or Gender contains wrong, you can correct it by clicking “Click to change”.
- Then, Click the Next button to go to the next step.
- Third Step, College & Subject Selection. In this step, you will get all eligible college lists. You can select up to 15 College & Subject.
- After Selecting The College and Subject, Click the Next Button.
- Fourth Step, Quota. If you have any Quota, Just select in this Step. The available Quotas are Freedom Fighter, Tribal & Physically Disabled.
- Click Next button after completing Step 4. If you don’t have any Quota, Click next or, if available, Select and Click Next Button.
- Fifth Step, Photo. Here you need to upload your Recent Photo of Maximum 50 KB and Desired Size 120X150 Pixels.
- Then Click, Preview Application and Check all the info you have entered.
- If all ok, Just Click Submit Application Button.
- After Clicking Application Submit Button, you will get an Admission Roll & PIN Number. You need to save it for Future.
- Then, Download the Admit card by Clicking “Download Admit Card” button.
National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Merit List Making Process:
National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Merit list will be processed with the basic GPA, Total GPA and Age based. It is very important to know, How to make Merit List for NU Admission. Just Read the below details and gain the clear concept about National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Merit List Making Process.
- GPA Based: NU Merit lists prepared from the 60% from Applicant HSC Result (GPA) and 40% from Applicant SSC Result (GPA). Total 100% count for Applicant Merit Score.
- CGPA Calculation: If Applicants have the same score while calculating GPA Based Merit List Process, Then it will be calculated besides their total CGPA. CGPA Calculate via Applicant (SSC Total GPA X 40%) + (HSC Total GPA X 60%). If an Applicant Got GPA 5.00 in SSC and 4.80 in HSC will get Score: (5 X 40%) + (4.88 X 60%) = (2.00+2.88) and total 4.88 out of 5.00 CGPA.
- Age-Based: If Applicants have the same score by the GPA & CGPA Based Merit Score, then the Final Merit list will be created by depending Applicants Age.
- GPA will be corrected automatically after HSC Board Challenge Result.
National University NU Honours Admission Result 2017-18 Merit List:
Enter your Admission Roll Number & PIN Number to Check your National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Result Merit List.
How to Check National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Result by Mobile SMS?
The Applicant can also check their National University Honours Admission Result 2017-18 via Mobile SMS. If you want to Check your NU Admission Result, Just keep Balance 2.44 in Your Mobile Account Balance and then send a Message with the below Format.
NU <space> ATHN <space> Admission Roll to 16222
Example: NU ATHN 123456 to 16222. Here, 123456 is your Admission Roll Number.
After Successful sending the message, you will Receive a confirmation SMS from 16222 with your Result. You can also Inform us your Admission Roll Number in the below comment box. We will reply back your Result soon.
National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Release Slip Application:
The Applicant of National University Honours Admission 2017-18 who didn’t get chance, or, Cancelled Admission or got chance but didn’t admit will be eligible to get Release Slip. If you want to Apply for National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Release Slip Application, Just follow the below systems:
- First, Login with your Admission Roll Number & PIN Number from Applicant Account Login.
- Then You will get available College, Subject & Seat Number.
- Then, Choice Maximum 5 College (Subject).
- Enter Other Require Information and Submit your Application.
[Note: Please Take the Decision by Analysing the College & Available Seat Numbers, because it is the last chance]
National University Honours Admission 2017-18 Release Slip Result:
The National University Honors Admission 2017-18 Release Slip Applicant can Check their Admission Result with the same system which you have followed to Check the National University Honours Admission Result 2017-18 Merit list. We have added the Necessary Data with Result Check Script in the above. Get back above and Check your release slip Result of National University Honours Admission 2017-18.
This is the Final Session of the complete Article about National University Honours Admission Circular 2017-18! We hope that you have successfully understood about the Article successfully. Do you have any Complaint about this post or require more data? Please share your Experience with us here. It will help us to improve our Service. Let’s Visit again for Further Education Info. Thank you for visiting us.