Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2017! Dutch Bangla Bank Recently published a Scholarship Circular for HSC Passed Students. DBBL HSC Scholarship Circular 2017 has published on 24th July 2017 on their Official Website and also on different Daily Newspaper and Social Media. HSC Passed Student under whole Bangladesh can apply for this Scholarship if they have the minimum requirements. Application form submission will start on 25 July 2017. Here we have added all necessary information carefully. You can Read full post step by step to get all update information for qualification. For any kinds of help, you can easily contact us from our contact info’s. We have added it in the conclusion of this post.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2017:
Here is the complete Lists are available of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited HSC Scholarship Result 2017 and all other Scholarship Result. If you have applied, you can check your Result easily from the below Link. You will show the List. Just Click HSC to View the selected List for DBBL HSC Scholarship 2017. If you have any question or need help, you can ask to us on Facebook or Make a comment in the below comment box.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2017 Schedule:
Here is the important dates are available! It’s very important for you. Just keep the dates in mind. Then complete the Process carefully.
- Application Submit Start Date: 25 July, 2017;
- Last Date of Application Submit: 26 August, 2017;
- Primary Selection List Publish: 28 August, 2017;
- Documents Verification date: 29 August 2017 to 14 September 2017;
- Final Result Publish Date: Not Announce Yet.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2017 Requirements:
- Student Must passed HSC or Equivalent Result in 2017.
- City Corporation Area Students need to have GPA 4.8 (Without Optional Subject).
- District Level Area Students need to have GPA 4.5 (Without Optional Subject).
- Local Students need to have GPA 4.5 (Without Optional Subject).
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2017 Amount & Duration:
- Selected Students will receive 2500 TK per month.
- Selected Students will Receive 5000 TK Annually for Education Elements and,
- 1000 TK for Dress.
- Validity: 3-5 Years (Renewable).
How to Apply Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2017?
All the HSC Passed Examine who have qualified the requirements can Apply Online. For New Applicant, Need to submit Color Photo of Passport Size, Parents Color Photo of Passport Size, Scan Copy of HSC Marksheet and Testimonial. If you already received any Scholarship from Butch Bangla Bank (Like DBBL SSC Scholarship), you need just send the scan copy of HSC Marksheet & Testimonial. Just follow the below Link and Apply today.
If you want to contact us for more Information, Please Visit our Facebook Page by clicking https://fb.com/govresultbd and then share your problem or experience with us. We will Review your problem and try to provide a Exact Solution as soon as possible. Thank you for staying here.