IHT & MATS Admission Result 2019-20, Admission schedule, Notice, Circular, Application Form, Admit Card download, Exam Date! IHT & MATS Admission Result 2019-20 is available on www.dghs.gov.bd & dghs.teletalk.com.bd! Institute of Health Technology & Medical Assistance Training School Admission 2019-20 will start on August 2019 by Directorate General of Health Services. The Student (Applicant) Who Want to Apply on IHT (Diploma) 2019-20 Session or MATS (Diploma) 2019-20 Session, This post is very important for them.
Here we have added complete Information and Guideline about the IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 www.dghs.gov.bd. So, Read more from the below and Apply to get a Chance. This post contains IHT & MATS Admission Circular 2019-20, Exam Date, Syllabus & Question pattern, Short Suggestion, Application Process and Admission result.
MATS & IHT Admission Result 2019-20:
It is very Important to Check the MATS & IHT Admission Test 2019 (2019-20) Result Check. The Applicant will get their Result with 2 various processes. One is Mobile SMS from Teletalk Message Sender 01550155555. Another is Online. The Applicant can check their MATS Admission Result 2019 & IHT Admission Result 2019 Directly from Online. The Result will be available on the DGHS Official Result Check Portal and also on this site.
MATS & IHT Admission Result 2019 Waiting List:
MATS & IHT Admission 2019 waiting List has Published! New Exam Date has Selected as 12 July 2019 (Friday) for MATS and IHT Admission Test 2019. The Exam will be started at 10:00 AM and Closed at 11:00 AM. After completing the Exam, the Applicant requires to wait for publishing the Result. When the Admission result will be published, it will available on here. So, you can easily get your Admission Test Result from here. Check Your Roll Number on the Waiting List. here is the complete Waiting List available of all IHT and MATS.
IHT & MATS Admission Result 2019-20 Publish Date:
It is Very Important to know the Admission Result Publish date of Medical Assistance Training School (MATS) & Institute of Health Technology (IHT). The Applicant who have Applied and complete Admission Test, they must need to know the Admission Result Publish Date. Here we are to help you properly. We will update the Result Publish date in here.
MATS Admission 2019-20 Circular:
The Applicant, who wants to Apply MATS (Medical Assistance Training School) after Passing SSC Exam, Can Easily Apply by Reading the conditions of MATS Admission Program. We have added the available Govt. MATS In Bangladesh with Location for the users. It will help the Applicants to find out the Institute clearly before Applying.
|Bagerhat Medical Assistant Training School||Bagerhat|
|Faridpur Medical Assistant Training School||Faridpur|
|Jhenaidah Medical Assistant Training School||Jhenaidah|
|Kushtia Medical Assistant Training School||Kushtia|
|Noakhali Medical Assistant Training School||Noakhali|
|Sirajgonj Medical Assistant Training School||Sirajganj|
|Tangail Medical Assistant Training School||Tangail|
IHT Admission 2019-20 Details:
The Applicant Who Passed SSC Exam with GPA 2.50 or More Can Apply for the IHT (Institute of Health Technology) Admission Test 2019-20 Sessions. If you are an Applicant, you must require knowing the Location of Available IHT in Bangladesh. We have added the All available IHT with the location for a clear concept. So, Get the List of IHT from the below and Select one for Admit.
- Barisal Institute Of Health Technology, Barisal.
- Dhaka Institute Of Health Technology, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- Chittagong Institute Of Health Technology, P.O Jafrabad, P.S: Sitakundo, Fojdarhat, Chittagong.
- Rajshahi Institute Of Health Technology, Rajshahi.
- Bogra Institute Of Health Technology, Bogra.
- Rangpur Institute Of Health Technology, Tazhat, Rangpur.
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Eligibility:
- The Applicants Have to Passed SSC or Equivalent Examination in 2019 -2015 from any Education Board, Bangladesh.
- The Applicants have to Passed SSC Exam from Only Science Group.
- The Applicant Have to get Minimum GPA 2.50.
- The Applicant must have to Passed in Physics, Chemistry & Biology Individually.
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Schedule:
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Application Start: 21 May 2019
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Application Last Date: 18 June 2019
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Important Date & Information:
|Apply Date||Candidate List Published||Download Admit Card||Exam Date & Time||Result Published|
|21 May 2019 to 18 June 2019||Send By SMS||04 July 2019 to 09 July 2019||12 July 2019||TBA|
Here are the Mark Distribution and Syllabus for MATS & IHT Admission 2019-20 Session. The Admission Test will be taken with the below Subjects.
|Subjects Name||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge||10 Marks|
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 SMS Process:
The Applicant Must Requires applying on MATS & IHT by following the below Process! We have added all the Necessary Step about the MATS & IHT Admission which must require following.
First, the Applicants must require sending SMS from Teletalk Prepaid Mobile customer with the Below Format:
- General Students follow the Format: DGHS <Space> SSC Board Name 1st Three Letter <Space> SSC Roll <Space> SSC Passing Year <Space> Choice 1, Choice 2 <Space> Division Code Number <Space> Quota Code (If available) & send to 16222.
- O Level Applicant follow the Format: DGHS <Space> OLV<Space> ID Number <Space> Choice 1, Choice 2 <Space> Division Code Number <Space> Quota Code (If available) & send to 16222.
- Departmental Applicant follow the Format: DGHS <Space> DEP <Space>ID Number <Space> Choice 1, Choice 2 <Space> Division Code Number <Space> Quota Code (If available) & send to 16222.
- After Successful sending the 1st SMS, You will receive a Confirmation SMS with a PIN Number and Applicants Personal Information.
- Keep Balance 600 TK in Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Account and then keep Ready to complete Second Step.
- Then Again go To the Message Option and type: DGHS <Space> YES <Space> PIN Number <Space> Exam Center (Table-1) <Space> Contact Number & send to 16222.
- You will receive a Confirmation SMS; When the Payment will be completed!
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Institute Code:
|MATS (Medical Assistant Training School)||Code Number||IHT (Institute of Health Technology)||Code Number|
|Bagerhat MATS||91||Dhaka IHT||81|
|Kushtia MATS||92||Rajshahi IHT||82|
|Noakhali MATS||93||Bogra IHT||83|
|Serajgonj MATS||94||Chittagong IHT||84|
|Tangail MATS||95||Barishal IHT||85|
|Comilla MATS||96||Rangpur IHT||86|
|Faridpur MATS||97||Jhenadah IHT||87|
IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 Admit Card Download:
MATS & IHT Admit Card will be available from August 2019! The Applicant can Download the Admit Card from August 2019 to August 2019. The Applicant can Download their Admit Card from Teletalk DGHS Portal dghs.teletalk.com.bd and also from this site easily. Just use the User ID and Password and then Download your Admit card within August 2019 to August 2019.
All the Applicant who have completed their Admission Fee Via Teletalk Prepaid Mobile, They have already received a Username and Password. The username and Password already used to Provide Photo and Signature to the Directorate of General of Health Services (DGHS). The Applicant can Download their Admit card from the below within the Validity period.
Do you have any Question about the IHT & MATS Admission 2019-20 www.dghs.gov.bd? If yes, Please Feel Free to Ask here by using below Comment box or Ask to us on Facebook for Quick Reply by clicking on http://fb.com/govresultbd. We will Review your Query and reply you back with Proper Information as soon as possible. Thank you for being with us.